Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gummibär: I Am A Gummy Bear DVD

What started as just a little music clip on YouTube has quickly became an Internet sensation with over 200 million views to date. Kids and adults alike can’t get enough of a funny green little bear named Gummibär, who loves to dance and sing.

Now, I must admit, I had seen a short YouTube clip of Gummibär before but didn't realize how huge his popularity has become (I'm probably the only one). When I was contacted to do a product view of the Gummibär: I Am A Gummy Bear DVD, I jumped at the chance to see what all the raves were about.

Gummibär: I Am A Gummy Bear DVD With kids in tow, we popped the Gummibär: I Am A Gummy Bear DVD into the player and sat on the couch to give it a view. Within minutes my son and daughter were up bouncing around with the weird green gummy bear. They also had a nice sing-along following the words in the booklet that comes with the Gummibär: I Am A Gummy Bear DVD.

The DVD includes the original Gummy Bear Song, as well as the video in seven different languages. My kids enjoyed the video in English as well as the seven different languages.

The "I Am A Gummy Bear" DVD also features videos for Nuki Nuki (The Nuki Song), and Cho Ka Ka O. The Nuki Song has become my daughters favorite and seems to be internally stuck in my head.

The Gummibär: I Am A Gummy Bear DVD has become a hit in our home and one I'm sure that your children will love. Parents, be advised that you just might find yourself humming along!

To listen to some of the Gummibär music and learn more, you can find at the Gummibär website, YouTube, Myspace and Facebook.

Disclaimer: The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way. I was not compensated in any manner, other than the Gummibär: I Am A Gummy Bear DVD to review. My reviews may not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Please conduct your own research before purchasing products.




If any of the above links are not working or are expired, please do us a favor and let us know by clicking: Contact US.

Technorati Tags:

0 comments: