Friday, May 15, 2009

Free Children's Ebook Mom "I've Lost My Imagination"

Mom I've Lost My Imagination is a free children's ebook that you can download and read to your children off your computer screen, or print out and read.

Written by Campfire McSquash, "Mom I've Lost My Imagination is about a young boy who can't find his imagination. Perhaps purple space monkeys stole it? Or a squishy octopus holds it captive in its clamshell jail? Or may be the young boy never lost his imagination to begin with."

The book is aimed at children between the ages of 3 to 8 years of age. It's a cute story with wonderful illustrations that I believe your children will enjoy.

You can download your free copy by clicking: Mom I've Lost My Imagination.

Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the Post my kids will enjoy this....great Summer reading!