Sunday, April 26, 2009

Free Miley Cyrus Poster

In the beginning of April I had a post to win a Miley Cyrus poster. Many of you wrote in expressing their happiness for a chance to get the poster (seems as if we have many Miley Cyrus fans).

I have found another offer for a free Miley Cyrus poster from teenvogue.com.

Information from teenvogue.com - "Registering on teenvogue.com allows you to join our forums, comment on blogs, and upload photos. Plus, if you register today, you'll automatically receive an exclusive Miley Cyrus poster for FREE! And for a limited time, you'll also receive a 15% discount to Delias.com. To get started, fill in the form below and click SUBMIT."

I don't know how long they will offer the free Miley Cyrus poster so you have to act fast. Fun 4 The Children is not affiliated with teenvogue.com.

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

Lia "management training" Scott said...

I want one!
Can I?
Thanks!

AMA said...

Aww I'm late!

dispatch software said...

I like your post and i'm looking forward for more post :)