Sunday, April 13, 2008

PETAKids Stickers

What is it that fascinates children about stickers? I don't know about anyone else but my children love stickers, it doesn't matter what kind of stickers they are, they want them. Then I have the joy of trying to get the stickers off of the places they aren't suppose to be, but that's another story.

Anyway, I thank Jordan for the e-mail letting us know that the PETAKids website is offering free stickers.

Information from the PETAKids website - "Here at PETAKids headquarters we’re always coming up with cool new ways for you to spread the word about animal rights and one super easy way to do that is with stickers. Everyone loves stickers, right? You just can’t wait to get your hands on them, right? Well, you’re in luck because our stickers are not only super cute, they’re FREE!

The PETAKids Sticker pack is jammed full of all of our classic stickers like Meat’s No Treat for Those You Eat, Be a Bunny’s Honey, Cut Out Dissection, No Fur!, and Fish Are Friends, Not Food. We’ve also thrown in the new faves I am Not a Nugget and 100% Cruelty-Free…we know you’re gonna love them too!"

If you would like to get some stickers for your children, click on over to the PETAKids website and fill in your information. Just don't blame me if you find stickers in places they shouldn't be.

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son doesn't much care what the theme of the sticker is as long as he can stick them to the hardwood floor.

Faith said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with stickers being placed on places they shouldn't. Thanks for the visit and comment Sherry