Thursday, January 3, 2008

Letter from the Tooth Fairy

Add a little something extra special to however you celebrate your child's tooth falling out with a personalized letter from the Tooth Fairy.

This is cute because it explains to your children why their teeth fall out and explains the importance of taking care of you teeth by brushing and eating the right foods.

All you have to do is add your child's name and then your letter will be created for you to print out on your computer printer.

I've used this letter with my son and he thought it was very "Cool" that he received a letter from the Tooth Fairy. I wondering when his next tooth falls out if I can use it again without him knowing it's the same letter (can't put anything by the children).

To create your own personalized letter visit: Tooth Fairy Letter

FYI: This letter is computer safe and printer friendly.

I remember when I was a child I received a quarter a tooth from the Tooth Fairy, now my children receive two dollars per tooth. My how times change even with the Tooth Fairy.

Want to share? Let us know what your children receive when they lose a tooth.

Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Aloutka said...

I think the idea of a personalized letter from Tooth Fairy is wonderful - and I believe it may impress the kid. My daughter is far too young to loose her teeth, but I have to save this letter for the years to come. Cool idea :)

P.S. I like the display of your blog now - very friendly!
And all the best for Fun4thechildren!