Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Madagascar Penguins in: A Christmas Caper

Private, the youngest of the Madagascar penguins, goes into the city to buy a present for the lonely polar bear at Christmas. After being mistaken for a toy and bought by an elderly lady, the rest of the Madagascar penguins must venture out of the zoo to save him. Release date October 2005.

The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper


Click on the box with the four arrows on lower right corner of video for full screen.

Make sure you visit all of our other Christmas and Hanukkah Pages!

Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was looking for craft ideas for our 5th-6th grade Sunday School girls when I came upon your site. All I can say is "Impressive!" I can't wait to see how their snowmen will turn out. I'll be back for more!