Monday, October 22, 2007

Coupon for one free bag of Halloween candy from Kmart

UPDATE: This coupon is from a post in 2007, as you can guess, it is no longer available. Please return to the Fun 4 The Children homepage.

Hello to all my parents. I thought I would add something for you today... Actually, it could be for you (I wouldn't mind eating a bag full myself) or you can hand it out to the children on Halloween.

For those of you that shop at Kmart, here is a coupon for one free bag of Halloween candy.

You get to choose from: Payday, Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Mounds, Reese's PB Cups, Kit Kat, Almond Joy, Heath, Hershey Take 5, Reese Crispy Crunchy, 3 Musketeers, M&M Milk Chocolate, M&M Peanut, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, 100 Grand, Kit Kat Orange."

It's not much, but the retail price for each bag is $2.79 and every little bit helps.

Free bag Halloween candy

Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Faith said...

Thanks for the visit azliyana, happy to hear the post was helpful to you. Will drop you an e-mail to let you know my comments on your post.